• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Active Duty NROTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

STA21pilot

For you active duty guys. Did you get a new ID card while you were a student? What about for your dependents?

Do you continue to get Evals while going to school? How does that work?

STA21Pilot

nateb

I knew it. I'm surrounded by a**holes!
They have been inconsistent here with making people get new ID's. When they made me get my new ID the PSD in Millington acted like they had never done it before, and had a hard time grasping the whole OC/E-6 concept.

As far as Evals, our new CO (just took over in OCT) has a policy of just ranking according to seniority. His philosophy is that this will eliminate unnecessary competition between OC's here at the unit. I must say it's tough coming up with bullets for an eval when all you have been doing is going to school.

STA21pilot

dtirey said:
I hate to say it, but your Midshipmen evals also count towards alot towards your aptitude score. For your evals, 98% of the eval is based on your GPA (at least at our unit). They give you not observed for in rate categories.

Aptitude score?

What is that, and what is it for?

KentsVA

Here in Hampton Roads we get new ID cards with OC for the rank and STDT for the pay grade. The gate guards on base get confused when they see the blue stickers on our cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.