• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ACT score

hkpcib

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if it was necessary to submit official ACT scores when you've already graduated from college? If I need to submit official ACT scores who should I address the scores to? This is my first time applying and I trust my recruiter, but he is new to the job and doesn't seem to know everything I need to know.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I submitted my SAT scores to my recruiting office when I was applying. It seemed pointless at the time and I still don't know to this day what part in my app it was used for, but if they asked for it then send it in. If your recruiter doesn't know, then give it to your processor. He is the one who usually handles all the nitty-gritty paperwork anyhow.

FUPaladin

couldabeen
Hmm... I put my SAT and ACT scores on my application for commission, but I don't remember anyone ever asking for an official copy.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Never took SAT's or ACT's, went to a J.C. Dont know why it would be necessary once you get your degree

hkpcib

Well, just to be safe I ordered a official copy of my ACT score, but I took it more than once and the order form asks you to give a date. I can't remember when I took it the second time, so I'm a little worried they'll send me my first test score. Each one of those reports costs $30 because I took it five years ago and I'm going to be so super pissed if they send me the wrong one.

Anyways what's ASVAB? Is it similar to the ASTB?

whitesoxnation

pilot
Contributor
What above like 21.......so you don't have to take the ASVAB which is on a 9th grade level!:)

I took it 2 times, first one I tried and got a 27 and didn't want to take it again. Parents made me take it again so I went and filled in random answers for the whole test and went to sleep (seriously) and got a 22 LOL

I didn't have to submit official ACT scores because they were listed on my official college transcript, so check that.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
I took it 2 times, first one I tried and got a 27 and didn't want to take it again. Parents made me take it again so I went and filled in random answers for the whole test and went to sleep (seriously) and got a 22 LOL

With the way I was in High School my parents would have sh!t themselves if I asked to take it:D

FLY_USMC

pilot
You are exempt from requiring an ASVAB score if your ACT score is just over the retarded level, that's what he was meaning.