• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Acronyms/Ditys?

Taz24th

Proud member of Class 903
HAPL
Speed, Clean, Check (N1 0%, 12%, ~`40%), Feather (Uncommand Prop Feather check VSI first, FULL INC if making good descent rate), Look, Lock, A,B,C (wait until ELP if making better than 600-800 FPM), D, E, F, G, OPEN (Canopy) , OFF (Battery)

Ditch
Speed, Clean, Check (N1 0%, 12%, ~`40%), Feather (Uncommand Prop Feather check VSI first before, cuz you could make it to land if prop unfeathers), Look, Lock, A,B (A great option if altitude permits),C, D, F (wait if you have a shot at getting close to land; Flaps= -1250 FPM vs. Clean= -800 FPM), OPEN (Canopy) , OFF (Battery)

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
7, 11, skip 3, pull 3, then 7.

The circuit breakers you pull in the T-34 for electrical fire or reducing the electrical load (generator failure?).

This works in 4 rows: PULL: The first 7 breakers in row 1. The first 11 breakers in row 2. Skip the first 3 breakers in row 3, then pull the next 3 in that row. Pull the first 7 breakers in row 4.

I have no idea which breakers go to what (or even if this is still current for that matter), but it worked for me 12 years ago.

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
7, 11, skip 3, pull 3, then 7.

The circuit breakers you pull in the T-34 for electrical fire or reducing the electrical load (generator failure?).

This works in 4 rows: PULL: The first 7 breakers in row 1. The first 11 breakers in row 2. Skip the first 3 breakers in row 3, then pull the next 3 in that row. Pull the first 7 breakers in row 4.

I have no idea which breakers go to what (or even if this is still current for that matter), but it worked for me 12 years ago.

Its changed a little, its now 7, 13, skip three, pull 4, and 7. And I still dont really have any idea which go to what, just know where the important one are.

ArkhamAsylum

500+ Posts
pilot
During slow-flight, stuff to show the instructor:
PATCRAMS

No idea what it stood for, but check the FTI and figure it out.