• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Acitve Duty Application Timeline

Hawkdriver81

Good Afternoon,

This will be my first post and let me assure you I have reviewed the required reading and have made myself familiar with the search feature. :)

My question is how far from the end of my Army commitment can I submit my application for the Navy? I've looked but have only found the answer for the Air Force which is 9 months from my ETS date. It will be for a SNA slot. Thanks.

This is out of thread however I feel I need to chime in. I would highly recommend you fight your respective service in respect to allowing a warrant officer flight program to take root. I'm a Warrant and I've seen the effects first hand. It has nothing to do with flight skill or competency, but it will greatly affect your leadership in 10 years. I'll try not to rant in the wrong thread though. ;)

Nate

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
Wow, I was going to quote your post but I couldn't get through all the formatting! Welcome to the forums! The Navy is doing a trial of a CWO Pilot program but it is relatively small.