• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Accepted Inc. ASTB-E Study Guide question

jlyon18

Hey guys!

I've been studying for about two weeks now and I've been using the Accepted Inc. ASTB-E Study Guide (Revised Version), and I've noticed some pretty big discrepancies between this guide that is focused on the newest test and other gouge I have found on this site. Specifically, certain math questions (acid solution questions, rations problems) and the format of the reading comprehension (old test makes a statement followed by "..." and the new test you just select an answer).

From what I have been reading from everybody's experiences about the new test, this Accepted Inc. guide is spot on with the practice problems they are throwing at me, with the exception of log and matrices problems. With that said, I was wondering if anybody had any input about what other gouge I should look at that is designed with the newest test in mind.

I'm looking to get another review book tomorrow because the mechanical section in the Accepted Inc. guide is a little weak. Also, if there is anybody else who used this guide and has taken the ASTB, were there any sections that you felt like this study guide did not go into enough detail?

Thanks,

Joe