• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Abnormal EKG

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Yeah, don't worry about that. I had a resting heart rate while I was actually sleeping of like 30 bpm (they had me do a full work-up because I had an RBBB on my EKG). They told me the same thing, and I'm sitting here in Corpus as an SNA

jpmatta16

Thank you guys, i also just want to congratulate all of you who've gotten a seat at flight school. You are my inspiration to keep going and fight for my dream good luck to all of you

kifguam

no worries

I have an abnormal EKG also, and I have been a pilot for 6 years. You have Bradycardia and the Flight Docs will know what that is, it's nothing to worry about.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
I'll pile on even though it's not worth anything...Had to do flutter kicks to even get the machine to know I was hooked up to it. Sheet still had bradycardia printed on it when I was done. Nobody said anything about it, so I went home and looked it up. Don't worry.