• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

A320 into the French Alps

rotorhead1871

UH-1N.....NAS Agana, Guam....circa 1975
pilot
I was at the FAA in OKC doing my AME basic seminar when this went down. In fact, we met with the FAA's main psychiatry consultant the same day this happened. They were inundated with media calls, etc - especially since they guy still had a valid U.S. medical from when he was training in AZ.

Lufthansa had the goods on the dude---and did NOTHING....., they knew he had the big break in training for his psycho needs and never got with his doc to see the prognosis....they are hearing footsteps now.....they are going to be paying through the nose for along time for this one......as it really was NOT an accident....it was an "ON-PURPOSE"....and they are RESPONSIBLE..........plus I really question how good their training is as they let this dude in the cockpit with 600 HRS!!.....and called him qualified.......that is why I fly ONLY US Flagged carriers....