• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

A320 Crash

Rubiks06

pilot
I love how someone always puts up a "no speculations please" line after one of these. It seems like they don't need to be said anymore and that its just common sense. Apparently someone missed the memo.:eek:

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
I love how someone always puts up a "no speculations please" line after one of these. It seems like they don't need to be said anymore and that its just common sense. Apparently someone missed the memo.:eek:

Why are we "no speculating" civilian mishaps? Maybe we need to "no speculate" car accidents and DUI wrecks also while we are at it. Military mishaps are obviously prohibited but civilian????????

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Why are we "no speculating" civilian mishaps? Maybe we need to "no speculate" car accidents and DUI wrecks also while we are at it. Military mishaps are obviously prohibited but civilian????????
Besides the whole brotherhood thing, the, "if but for the grace of God go I", respect for challenges that others would not understand, etc, the biggy for me is unique to this board. I don't want a couple dozen know nothings posting uninformed B.S. like they were experts or eye witnesses. It simply isn't respectful. Much of the speculation we get on these things just has to be refuted because it is so ignorant. I prefer not to bother with that. You can always link news stories. They speculate the hell out of these things. AP probably has this thing solved already.

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
Besides the whole brotherhood thing, the, "if but for the grace of God go I", respect for challenges that others would not understand, etc, the biggy for me is unique to this board. I don't want a couple dozen know nothings posting uninformed B.S. like they were experts or eye witnesses. It simply isn't respectful. Much of the speculation we get on these things just has to be refuted because it is so ignorant. I prefer not to bother with that. You can always link news stories. They speculate the hell out of these things. AP probably has this thing solved already.
Roger that! No speculation it is. (I was thinking from a legal standpoint)

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
Isn't this a first for the behemoth? Every aircraft has its growing pains. Sentiments go out...

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Isn't this a first for the behemoth? Every aircraft has its growing pains. Sentiments go out...

You are probably thinking of the A380, the new Airbus jumbo jet. The A320 family is the competitor to the 737 and is a similar size, it has been in service since 1988 and it has been several crashes.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
I take it no further official information has been released yet? Civilian or military, it's always sad to see fellow aviators involved in accidents.