• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

A year long journey reaches its destination

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZSkegee

I recieved word this past friday that I was professionally recommend for SWO. I just had to submit my current body fat content. I am a body builder so I weigh 201 69.5 height but a 36 waist, there are some pounds I can shave off though. I have learned many things from my voyage. The most import one that I will take away is the valuable experience from master chiefs, senior chiefs ,chiefs, and officers, I had over 200+ years of naval experience at my hands and If I had to do it over again I would do it exactly the same. To all others who are applying good luck on your applications PS Sometimes in life you have to take different paths than others,but once you reach your destination you become wiser and stronger

digger

There is a speed limit when taxing officer?
congrats AZSkegee, I have seen that you said you put in for Pilot, Supply, and SWO was it in that order?

digger

There is a speed limit when taxing officer?
I am applying for Pilot, NFO, and I am not sure but it is between INTEL and CRYPTO. It will probably be CRYPTO, it is somewhat related to my rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.