• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

A word of thanks

PenguinGal

Can Do!
Contributor
This post is a little word of thanks and admiration to the commercial pilots out there. Thank you for your dedication to the job. You rock.

Last night my flight from SFO to SLC had some 'issues' including smoke in the cockpit. As a result the pilot followed procedure and landed at SFO shortly after take off. After a change of planes, she then proceeded to get everyone to SLC safely, if almost 3 hours late.

I have to say that I was SUPER impressed by the crew of this flight. In particular, the flight attendant. There were several people on the flight freaking out and she was able to calm them down. She was calm, collected, professional, and did a fantastic job under stressful conditions. Likewise, the pilot/co-pilot executed safe landings and take offs under less than ideal conditions.

Major thanks to all you commercial pilots out there for keeping us travelers safe and secure.