• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

A "what are my chances" type thread...

Seafort

Made His Bed, Is Now Lying In It
aukonok: You have to save as instead of save. And use a third party PDF reader/writer if you can. Not Acrobat, it sucks.

aukonak

Thanks for the tip Seafort, I'll try a different one out.

I retook the ASTB today: 7/8/8 54. I'm fairly certain it was the math portion that got me, per usual.

Sorry for posting a "what are my chances" thread to begin with- being a little new I guess I missed the fact that it's discouraged here.

dhinkle5

pilot
Not to highjack this thread...but I am in the beginning stages of applying for NFO. I have my bachelors degree and also my PPL. I have been in the Air National Guard for 5 years but am very interested in jumping to the Navy. My question is...How Do I Find a Recruiter!! I have called about 10 times to the only officer recruiter in my area and no luck, no call backs. Does anyone know of a recruiter in the S.E. Michigan area? Thanks for the help!