• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

A Small Suggestion

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
I have seen representation of the the other jobs in the Navy and I realized that the Special Warfare Community was under-represented. Perhaps a small forum with all the other job specialties dedicated to the Navy and Marines Corps Special Warfare Communities? Just thoguht I'd bring that up.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
AllAmerican75 said:
Perhaps a small forum with all the other job specialties dedicated to the Navy and Marines Corps Special Warfare Communities?

Try the section of the forum entitled: Other U.S .Navy Communities and Specialties

If that doesn't answer your question...could you rephrase your question more concisely? Not exactly sure what you are asking above....

Albeit, Spec-War is typically pretty hush mouthed anyways except for BUDS.

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
Airwarriors.com, not surprisingly, has a focus mostly on Naval Aviation.:icon_wink

Reactions: E5B

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
I read Froggy all the time. In fact I have linked to him a bunch at my blog. Schnug, I meant, add a specwar forum into the section devoted to other Navy Specialties. But a good point was made that any SEALs or Force Recon types would probably be kinda quiet about their profession. At least they could probably join in with the gun threads.

highlyrandom

Naval Aviator
pilot
Blog...Christ almighty, what is the world coming to.
SpecWar only gets to use "daily", "online journal", "commentary site", etc.
Sorry I've lately been gagging anytime the word is used, since we're all "so far off" from the typical internet geeks...riiight.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=banish

No offense, but if it's that important, write a newsletter or a book about it. Otherwise at least don't call it a "blog".

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
highlyrandom said:
Blog...No offense, but if it's that important, write a newsletter or a book about it. Otherwise at least don't call it a "blog".
No offense taken .... but were we to take your advice re: "blogs" --- we would have disregarded the "blogging" done by "internet geeks" in "pajamas" when CBS turned out the fake "GW" TANG letters, right???

I'd like to see you voice your "blog" criticisms to "froggy" --- to his face. :)

Your youthful ignorance and arrogance is showing through ... wish I was as smart as you when I was your age --- I'd be runnin' this place today.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
A4sForever said:
Your youthful ignorance and arrogance is showing through ... wish I was as smart as you when I was your age --- I'd be runnin' this place today.
You must be having a real sh!tty week.