• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

A pilot was parking his brand new Lexus in the airport parking lot,...

flaps

happy to be here
None
Contributor
... ready to show it off to his fellow pilots. As he was getting out, a speeding flight attendant, in her Honda, came along too closely and completely tore off the driver's door.​
Fortunately, a cop in a police car was close enough to see the accident and pulled up behind the Lexus with his lights flashing.​
Before the cop had a chance to ask any questions, the pilot started screaming hysterically about how his Lexus, which he had just purchased the day before, was completely ruined and would never be the same, no matter how any car body shop tried to make it new again.​
After the pilot finally wound down from his rant, the cop shook his head in disbelief. "I can't believe how materialistic you pilots are," he said. "You are so focused on your possessions that you neglect the most important things in life."​
"How can you say such a thing?" asked the pilot.​

The cop replied, "Don't you even realize that your left arm is missing? It was severed when the Honda hit you!"​
"OH, MY GOD!!!"​
Screamed the pilot...................​
"My Rolex!"​
7363834606_8e76927693_c.jpg

dilbert123

pilot
I remember a small strip mall parking lot in Pensacola in 1967- a pilot in a new Porsche 911 opened his door just as a woman in a Volkswagen was passing by. The door on the Porsche was bent all the way forward. I can still see the poor guy getting out of his Porsche and the expression on his face. Absolute misery.