• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

A few questions about side load/advanced standing.

Tex15

Congratulations! Some people in my unit heard in April as well, but theirs were PNS scholarships. Do you happen to know if yours was PNS or from the national board?

Tex15

An update:

After more than four months of waiting, we finally found out yesterday! I got a scholarship and I'm ecstatic about it. I can't speak for YG16 because the congratulatory emails were split by class, but around 70% of YG15 from my unit that applied got it. (A downgrade from the 100% that got it from the two year scholarship board last year, but hey, I'll take it.) Seems like the budget cuts didn't hit us anywhere near as hard as we thought they would because there were a lot of surprises in that group. We still haven't heard about advanced standing either, so I'm sure at least a few more people will get picked up by that.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'll echo PG, Congrats! Enjoy your next two years of getting paid and going to school. Keep working on your education and your reward will be your commissioning and service selection of your choice.