• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

a few questions about PLC and the ASTB

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtl575s

I am currently a Junior in college and have been looking for an answer to some questions. I have been thinking about doing the Marine Corps PLC for a long time hopefully with the aviation option. Has anybody went to PLC-Aviation? My other question is about the ASTB. If I were to not attend PLC and just decide to go to OCS after I graduate, when would I take the ASTB? Before or after I have already signed the contract and would I have any idea if I got a pilot slot before I signed the contract?

Ex Rigger

pilot
You might start in a different forum than one entitled "Questions about becoming a Navy Officer".....

scotty008

Back at last
pilot
Ex Rigger said:
You might start in a different forum than one entitled "Questions about becoming a Navy Officer".....
People probably get the idea from the title of the thread. Give the new guy a break...

Status
Not open for further replies.