• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

A couple OCS questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DB

If you get rolled what do you do during the time you are waiting for the next class to start? Do you get still paid while you are waiting for the next class? And, I start OCS this weekend and my orders say to show up between 11 am on the 18th and 11 am on the 19th, should I wait until the 19th and if so is there any place on base to get a motel room?

jmac12

I'm not sure about what happens if you get rolled, but my recruiters told me that I should get a hotel room on Saturday night, get a good night sleep and report on Sunday morning. They said that first day is a long one. They also said to drive down if you could because you want your car when you start getting liberty. Hope this helps.

John

Ed Williams

Just to add on to what matt said. GTX Is the holding company. In my candy-o phase i was in charge of GTX for 1 day and that was all i needed. It is a place to heal, but it is also a place that often times has a low moral and if at all possible, aviod it. People who go there never really have a good time (I hear that they stopped movies on friday nights). You won't be allowed to officially check in until sunday anyways. Wait until betwen 10 and 12 to do so. I would suggest 11. It gives you only a few minutes to get yelled at before lunch chow. WHat ever happens, don't be the first person!
ed

Status
Not open for further replies.