• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

A-6E Crash 14 OCT 1994

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
A-6E "Intruder" from VA-115 crashed during a low level training route over Yoshinogawa River on the island of Shikoku, Japan. LT Eric A. Hamm and LT John J. Dunne, Jr. were killed. 14 Oct. 1994.

I'll try to keep a long story short. I am commissioning with LT Dunne's kid brother in May. As a commissioning present and gift of gratitude for his friendship, I would like to give him something that commemorates his brother's time and sacrifice for our country.

Does anyone here know where I can locate any old VA-115 patches, squadron photos, or similar schwagg from the mid-90's era? It would be especially great if any of the members here flew with or knew LT Dunne. Many thanks in advance...

BlkPny

pilot
I wish I could help. But I'll tell you something: This is really big-time class. My hat's off to you.

+1