• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

9/11 Pentagon Conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

el_bastardo

Please tell me you don't believe that this is what you think really happenned. 100% bogus.

Wow, they really try to woo you in with the music and visuals of an incredibly well put together flash video. On the other hand I had to crack up a bit. The problem with these conspiracy theories is that they always fail to address the big questions...the ones that could make or break their argument. Like, well what happend to the boeing 757, and the calls made by victims on the plane? Maybe their next flash video will be about how those passengers are now all living happily on a private island, paid for their silence by the CIA? Maybe they are held captive in cuba? Or maybe they died a horrible death that deserves greater thought than just watching one video and ruling it truth. From brendoman.com/archivesnew/007733.html

I love Snopes. Check this out, debunks every claim in the video:

http://www.snopes2.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

Red2

E-2 NFO. WTI. DH.
None
Some people still claim the Holocaust never happened, either. The world is full of idiots.

rare21

pilot
Contributor
i'd really wonder why we cant see the video tapes of the planes from the various cameras around the city. also many other "legitimate" sites etc., use the same ominous music and visuals to "woo" you in for the cause of the war, to elect Bush, etc. it goes both ways.

el_bastardo

Take back what I said. If I can't say anything nice, I'm not going to say anything at all, even though I really want to light you up right now.

If you see it on the internet, it must be true. :eek:

rare21

pilot
Contributor
i saw what you said..not a prob, i think everyone should have an open mind. The folks that want to "light up" someone on their beliefs need to displace emotion with reality. but on that same note......so.....i'm supposed to believe what one man says just because he says so? hint: i'm talking about a very important American.

Status
Not open for further replies.