• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

8APRIL2024 SWO Board

Swo0918

Yeah he said everyone was selected for SWO and I was the only one they put no for and my recruiter called and said I got selected for supply instead. Sorry my swo buddies

Y-sky

SWO select
I wanted SWO but I was scared and stupid so I put supply as #2 and of course now if I didn’t put it I would have gotten swo. Ugh and supply is so much more school. But I have a family so it’s a better job for family life I suppose. Everything happens for a reason
I'm sorry you didn't get your first choice. You're right that everything happens for a reason, though! What's your ocs date?

Swo0918

Also, your intuition was spot on!
Yeah I know lmao. I’m waiting for my recruiter to call me back to lmk the dates. I figured supply would be harder to get than SWO so I’m surprised I got supply over SWO anyways. Maybe I was the only one dumb enough to put it down. Let me know what y’all want to eat on the ship ill be making the menus and shit

Dusty1020

I feel like there should be a portal accessible for applicants to see their application progress lol, the waiting is crazy.