• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

8 September 2019 OCS Class

geoca

Hello Everyone,

Staring a thread for the 8 September OCS Class. I'm marked down for this date and I graduate on August 9th or 10th so I figured there's a slim to none chance I'll be in the August 18th class.

tomachuck

Just checked eNTRS and saw I was scheduled for this OCS class.
See you all there. I am currently active duty so I’ll just be waiting in my current command to leave basically

I didn't realize there was a second AT1 going to this class, I did take note of the SO1 though..

D-lobandzzz

Hey guys just got word that I will probably be attending this class my OR does not have confirmation yet but he's pretty sure that I will be in this class. Just checking in w you guys hope to see you soon currently waiting on my FINSEL.

Just got word that I am “penciled in” for 8 Sept. I looked at my CETARS and it said I have an advanced reservation. Spoke with Millington and I’m still waiting for my final selection.
Current STS1
ProRec 30 Apr

Anyone else still standing by for the final word?

calvin.a

Go 'Canes!
Just got word that I am “penciled in” for 8 Sept. I looked at my CETARS and it said I have an advanced reservation. Spoke with Millington and I’m still waiting for my final selection.
Current STS1
ProRec 30 Apr

Anyone else still standing by for the final word?
I'm basically in the same boat, just told I was penciled in for 08 Sept, pending final approval and notification to my command. I was really hoping to leave sooner ?

CHOPS_avn

Winged: 10 FEB 2023
pilot
Pencilled in for this class. Kind of hoping I stick with this class since I'm recovering from a minor surgery. Still waiting on FINSEL letter. Does anyone know the status or word on the street regarding the July and August classes?