• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

8 November 2015

Joey H

@Joey H, I noticed that you are a personal trainer. What are you currently doing to prepare for OCS physically?
@asdfjkl hey bud, I usually wake up and do some jogging before I eat breakfast. Then come home and eat breakfast. Later on I will do some resistance training. I usually lift weights, but I am transitioning to doing only body weight stuff such as much up variations, squats, planks, burpees, etc. If you go on the OCS website it will tell you exactly what to do and how to train for it. Let me know if you need any help! Definitely want our class to be successful together! One person falls we all pay!

Jo N.

Anyone planning on driving? I'm coming from Los Angeles area but I may drive.
Super late response but I'm driving too! Since you're from Cali..here's an East Coaster tip: invest in some starter cables if you don't have any. Your car sitting idle for that long in the bitter cold will definitely cause at least someone's battery to die. My recruiter said some DIs will let you run it for a bit every Sunday, but just another thing to think about.

haimehhh

They make little dashboard solar units to trickle charge your batt- or disconnect it so that phantom loads don't bring it down. I may be driving out with my Bratislavan friend and friend from Brisbane, from Los Angeles to see the states. Anyone else planning on driving?

Joey H

They make little dashboard solar units to trickle charge your batt- or disconnect it so that phantom loads don't bring it down. I may be driving out with my Bratislavan friend and friend from Brisbane, from Los Angeles to see the states. Anyone else planning on driving?
I will also be driving from Austin Texas. Hard to pass up the travel pay they give you!