• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

8 July 2006

Rearden

So what's broken on this jet today, Chief?
None
Either I'm the only one going from this forum, or I'm just the first to post, but I just got my final select a few days ago for 8 July 2006. I was supposed to go in the June 24 class, but they apparently added a new class to accomodate all the NFO and NA candidates they're getting right now at the end of the fiscal year.

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
I think KyCntryBoy has this class date, Rearden. You might want to try to get him through PM or email.

joeflys

I just got a call this morning from my recuriter, and I am an SNA in this class. So we should try to find out who is all in this class and when you are all planning on arriving in Pensecola. I am planning on arriving at least a day early, so maybe people want to meet for dinner or something the day before.

investmentman

I have never posted here before but this site has been helpful in my selection process. I just received a call this morning from my recruiter and I as well have a July 8 class date. I am a SNA and am looking forward to the challenges ahead. Joeflys I am also planning on being there a day early.

Hoogie

I am in the 08 Jul 06 class as well. My designator is SNA and I will be in Pensacola at least a day early. I will PM you my info.

flygal22

I've been prorec'd for the July 9th class. Just waiting on the ESPQ to get my final docs. I'll probably hit P'Cola sometime Saturday. As long as they get that ESPQ done asap I'll be seeing y'all on the 9th.

Jameski

Samsonite... I was WAY off!!
flygal22 said:
I've been prorec'd for the July 9th class. Just waiting on the ESPQ to get my final docs. I'll probably hit P'Cola sometime Saturday. As long as they get that ESPQ done asap I'll be seeing y'all on the 9th.

I'm in the same boat...waiting for the clearance... was told that it should come through on Tuesday or Wednesday and it looks like I'll be joining you guys on the 8th (9th)!! Been fighting with stress fractures in both shins so it should be interesting but I'm looking forward to it. I'll be there on Friday, I think. :D

oneillb

Looks like i will be there as well

I am SNA, originally selected for Aug 19th OCS date. However, they moved me up to July 8th because they had slots open and thought it would be the best for my training. I will be seeing yall there. Are any of you guys bringing cars?

Rearden

None
Yes, oneillb, I think several of us are bringing cars, I know I am. Anyone get their orders yet? I heard from my processor a few days ago and she said she sent mine, so they should arrive any day now.

Kycntryboy

pilot
Rearden said:
Yes, oneillb, I think several of us are bringing cars, I know I am. Anyone get their orders yet? I heard from my processor a few days ago and she said she sent mine, so they should arrive any day now.

Nope, not yet, I look forward to getting them about a week before I should be there:confused:

Rearden

None
Why the confused look? The processor just emailed me and told me she was sending them to me. I didn't know that was uncommon.

Jameski

Samsonite... I was WAY off!!
Hey everyone!! I just got the word that I'm final select SNA for this class!! Looking forward to the good times ahead, especially since I have stress fractures in both shins and we will be doing some running I gather.:eek: :icon_tong

Anyways, I will be driving from Oregon (starting tonight!!) and will be there a few days early. Sounds like there will be some of you meeting up...any plans? :icon_smil