• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

8 April 2018 OCS Class

LTJG_Fluffy

Is it luck or is it fate?
Hey guys... got a question I should have asked a while ago. My recruiter is on vacation for the rest of this week so he's not available to answer until then...

I finally got sworn in yesterday but it didn't get any physical paperwork. Looking at the packing list, it seems like I may need my actual orders when I get to OCS. Did any of you guy get your actual orders or were you just told of your OCS date?

Matty Morocco

Hey guys... got a question I should have asked a while ago. My recruiter is on vacation for the rest of this week so he's not available to answer until then...

I finally got sworn in yesterday but it didn't get any physical paperwork. Looking at the packing list, it seems like I may need my actual orders when I get to OCS. Did any of you guy get your actual orders or were you just told of your OCS date?
As far as I've read you need your actual orders. Maybe call his office and have one of the other fine members of the recuiting team assist you with this.

BlueDacnis

IP Officer - Graduated OCS 20JUL18

I got my orders yesterday when I swore in and signed all my paperwork; however, I know someone else in our class who has already sworn in but is still waiting to receive a copy of his orders. But you do need them.

AULANI

I swore-in last Thursday and I'm still waiting on orders. The recruiter said I'd get them via email soon. As far as other paperwork goes, my recruiter gave me a copy of all the paperwork I signed when I swore-in.

mke07

You need orders to get on base and get processed in. If you don't have them that is a HUGE issue.

Roreyg2007

Hi guys,

I received my Finsel letter yesterday, and decided to post. I am excited to meet all of you next weekend and get this show on the road!
I'm a pro rec candidate from the December 2017 board.

LTJG_Fluffy

Is it luck or is it fate?
Got a hold of my recruiter Friday. Tells me the detailer will get everything processed and have both my plane ticket and orders emailed to me. Got the invoice of my flight to OCS today. Flight is on April 8th and won't get to Rhode Island till 12 noon.

Am I wrong to feel like things are a little amiss over here? Like...doesn't OCS start on a Sunday, or is that report date? Looking at the OCS survivors gudie and pretty sure it starts Sunday. Not saying I don't trust my NRD office but kinda worried, especially since I'm supposed to be at OCS in less than a week...

BlueDacnis

IP Officer - Graduated OCS 20JUL18
Got a hold of my recruiter Friday. Tells me the detailer will get everything processed and have both my plane ticket and orders emailed to me. Got the invoice of my flight to OCS today. Flight is on April 8th and won't get to Rhode Island till 12 noon.

Am I wrong to feel like things are a little amiss over here? Like...doesn't OCS start on a Sunday, or is that report date? Looking at the OCS survivors gudie and pretty sure it starts Sunday. Not saying I don't trust my NRD office but kinda worried, especially since I'm supposed to be at OCS in less than a week...

I would definitely raise questions about that.. my report time is no later than 0900 on April 8th. You would be very late unless your orders say something different.