• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NEWS 737MAX

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
On the face of it, it really doesn't seem like making changes that were contributory to the mishaps was all that much work. But it is like what I have encountered with a medical problem and the FAA. Once they get their nose under the tent they find one thing after another that must be addressed. Make the required changes, send it up the flag pole for approval and get back another unexpected list of discrepancies to attend to. They can be minimally related to the issue at hand or completely unrelated. No one noticed or cared for years. Even previously approved. But they still have the force of an FAA order.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I think I last saw, nearly 800 Max's on the deck.
And several canceled (Big buck$$$ ~1,0000,000,000):
"Boeing sales of new planes have plunged because of the Max crisis and the coronavirus pandemic. Orders for more than 1,000 Max jets have been canceled or removed from Boeing's backlog this year. Each plane carries a sticker price between $99 million and $135 million, although airlines routinely pay far less than list price. "

Pags

N/A
pilot
And several canceled (Big buck$$$ ~1,0000,000,000):
"Boeing sales of new planes have plunged because of the Max crisis and the coronavirus pandemic. Orders for more than 1,000 Max jets have been canceled or removed from Boeing's backlog this year. Each plane carries a sticker price between $99 million and $135 million, although airlines routinely pay far less than list price. "
So you're saying I could get one at special friend price?