• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 7 July 2019 Class Convene Date

markkeen08

Hello, I have been told I will be moving to the July 7th class. I have been moved around a lot though. Has anyone created a facebook page for this class yet? If not I will just don't want to make two.
Welcome and Hopefully they won’t move you around to much more. And I haven’t seen a Facebook page for this class yet.

jessssand

I graduate May 3rd and my recruiter says depending on how fast I can get my transcript I will either be in the June 16th class or this one. So I thought I'd check in here as well. Super pumped to get to OCS!

zbernhardts

Hello...Has anyone created a facebook page for this class yet? If not I will just don't want to make two.

Hi, Jennifer.

Glad to have you aboard. As others have said, it doesn't look like anyone has created a FB group just yet. I'm not certain what class number we are: CANTRAC says we're FY 2019 Sequence 130, while my BUPERS orders says Class 91301.

See y'all soon!

zbernhardts

For some study/prep material, here's the links to a playlist that has a bunch of stuff from Appendix B (Code of Conduct, General Orders of a Sentry, the songs we need to know, etc.), and a link to the page with the updated survivors guide...

While this is some great gouge, be aware that the numbering of the Articles of the Code of Conduct are off (there are only six, not seven), and that the Navy now has Warrant Officers (WO1) and Chief Warrant Officer Fives (WO5). I’m trying to track down the correct description for their shoulder and sleeve rank insignias.

zbernhardts

Awesome! I’m glad to see more folks joining this thread and our class.

Just a reminder: make your reservations at the NGIS (not the Navy Lodge) as soon as you are confirmed/have orders to OCS. Staying on base vice out in town will make check-in to OCS much easier, especially for those of us having to lug around seabags full of uniforms.

Meyerkord

pilot
Awesome! I’m glad to see more folks joining this thread and our class.

Just a reminder: make your reservations at the NGIS (not the Navy Lodge) as soon as you are confirmed/have orders to OCS. Staying on base vice out in town will make check-in to OCS much easier, especially for those of us having to lug around seabags full of uniforms.
They don't want you guys staying at the Navy Lodge?