• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 7 July 2019 Class Convene Date

zbernhardts

Hi all,

I know it’s quite a ways off, but I’ll go ahead and start a thread for those of us heading to Newport early next July.

zbernhardts

Myself and one other fleet returnee at my current command have orders in-hand for the 7 July class (I believe it's Class No. 17-19). CANTRAC shows seventeen males pencilled in for this class as of today.

BSchroth

Myself and one other fleet returnee at my current command have orders in-hand for the 7 July class (I believe it's Class No. 17-19). CANTRAC shows seventeen males pencilled in for this class as of today.

Do you need a DOD access to view the class schedule's and to see how full each class is? My board is April 22 and if I am selected, hoping to be able to join the May 26th OCS class.

markkeen08

Hi everyone! Checking in for July 7th class. Graduate in May and have been told this is what I’m slotted for. Look forward to seeing y’all there.

I hope everyone is starting to look at Appendix B and starting to memorize what we need to! I only say this because I was recently reminded and would like to spread the word. Between work and school, I’m also training for the IST. Let’s show up prepared and ready!

FlyGirl154

I hope everyone is starting to look at Appendix B and starting to memorize what we need to! I only say this because I was recently reminded and would like to spread the word. Between work and school, I’m also training for the IST. Let’s show up prepared and ready!
For some study/prep material, here's the links to a playlist that has a bunch of stuff from Appendix B (Code of Conduct, General Orders of a Sentry, the songs we need to know, etc.), and a link to the page with the updated survivors guide. I've been told by multiple people that if we work together and help each other out we've got a higher chance of success at OCS, so lets start that now!
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfkeISHMfhmpM_SkNPIWhQTFWiN8IO_8z
https://www.airwarriors.com/community/threads/ocs-survivors-guide-updated-jan-2016.43909/page-2

Hello, I have been told I will be moving to the July 7th class. I have been moved around a lot though. Has anyone created a facebook page for this class yet? If not I will just don't want to make two.