• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

7 Jan 06

lance

Hey Seth hope everything is still going good. KEEP WORKING HARD. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY ASS DOWN THERE F**KN A

Snake07

7 Jan 06 OCS date

I would like to talk to anyone else who has this class date. My name is Steve and I am from Murfreesboro, TN. I have been selected for Special Warfare. Any tips or advice for OCS? Thanks.

druskin11

If any of you guys want any info or to just chat, I'm Drew and going to this class as IW (crypto) and I have been in the navy for almost 7 years. I've seen the navy and can answer some questions for you if you have any email druskin11@gmail.com

wigs_34

i won't be able to drive down to ocs now, my car just recently died on me, so i am going to have my brother drive me down and drop me off....he lives in georgia. but, i was wondering if i could keep some stuff in someone's car since i won't have that luxury. there are a few things i would like to have or i'm sure i'll bring something that they won't allow and won't have anywhere to put it. so, let me know if anyone is going to have a car and wouldn't mind letting me store a bag of stuff there. just thought i would try to take care of this now instead of the 7th. thanks

lthackston

Snake07 said:
I would like to talk to anyone else who has this class date. My name is Steve and I am from Murfreesboro, TN. I have been selected for Special Warfare. Any tips or advice for OCS? Thanks.

Hey Steve, good to see another fellow Tennessean headed to OCS. I can't give you too much advice since the program has gone through a few changes. What I can tell you is to be ready physically. Our one SpecWar guy was expected to dominate everyone in that department. And he did. And because of that he did a good job of motivating the rest of the class to keep going and give just one more pushup or one more sit up or one more mile.