• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

7 FEB 2018 Aviation Board

mke07

Finally got the call this morning! Pro Rec Y for NFO and hopefully heading to the April 29th class or April 8th. Just gotta get some more security stuff in before they can send me a FINSEL.
Congrats man! Good to see more NFOs. They really made you sweat huh?

Sking180

Congrats man! Good to see more NFOs. They really made you sweat huh?
Thanks! And yea man they were keepin me on the ropes! Somethin about me being selected for pilot from auto select even though I never applied for that, then getting sent to the boards and I guess that got confusing but it’s all good now.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
So does this mean everyone is getting bumped to the top of the OPM clearance investigation list? Or are we shipping with interim clearances? I've heard from many sailors that TS/SCI clearances are currently taking 400+ days to investigate and adjudicate.

No. Applicants need to have an open security clearance investigation in order to apply for Pilot/NFO/SWO and some Reserve programs. Many applicants or even recruiters get tied up and believe you need to have a COMPLETE secret clearance in order to apply. NRC only wants to see that OPM has started your clearance, that's it.

If you are active duty/reserve or recently got out or even have a clearance from a civilian job, this all doesn't apply to you.

Mags8251

Good afternoon guys wanted to post up my stats! I got Prorec-Y for SNFO about 2 weeks ago and am heading to the March 18th class for OCS due to my age waiver expiring in June. Looking forward to seeing y’all there!

GPA: 3.87
Major: Criminal Justice Admin
LORs: 1 O-6 Navy and 1 O-6 Army
Interviews: 3 O-6
ASTB-E: 47 5/7/6
I’m at 10 years active duty E-6 with 3000 flight hours as a flight engineer on both P-3C and C-130T.

mke07

Anybody get a FINSEL?? My recruiter stopped responding to my texts... :|
I mean your recruiter doesn't have much to tell you until you get a FINSEL. I think the 18 MAR class is pretty much full. 8 APR should start sending out here in the next week or so.