• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

7 FEB 2018 Aviation Board

jjg

Thought I would check in instead of just starring at this thread. Hoping to get a yes after a no from the July board.

DavidNFO

Thought I would check in instead of just starring at this thread. Hoping to get a yes after a no from the July board.

I saw somewhere on this site that there is a mandatory 6 month waiting period after a 'no'. Is that true?

mke07

Pretty sure you did that intentionally bc you’re always putting people first before yourself ;)

I was grumbling to myself adding other people to it, and was just like wait a minute hahaha But I appreciate the vote of confidence in my character. Let the selection board know about that if ya could! hahaha

Hey all,
Was waiting to get the account approved, but vandy_ensign checking in here. Package has been submitted for a few weeks now, just nervously twiddling my thumbs like the rest of y'all. Best of luck to everyone!