• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

6January2013 OCS class. Anybody else going??

TxSNA2013

I've been in BDCP (baccalaureate Degree Completion Program) for 3 years and finally graduated on December 14th. Ive been told my OCS class date is 6Jan2013. My contract lists my designator as Pilot (SNA). Anyone else in that same class?

nukon

pilot
I've been in BDCP (baccalaureate Degree Completion Program) for 3 years and finally graduated on December 14th. Ive been told my OCS class date is 6Jan2013. My contract lists my designator as Pilot (SNA). Anyone else in that same class?

Standby for standard username-related flaming/chewing.

Renegade One

None
Ive been told my OCS class date is 6Jan2013. My contract lists my designator as Pilot (SNA).
I don't quite get/understand the whole thing about "switching forums"or whatever. BUT…based on the OP…Congratulations and welcome to what may become a life-changing event…and hopefully much, much more…in your life.
"Keep your eyes open...
Get your head up!
Dig your heels in...
Sing a little louder now…"

There's more…maybe they still teach the rest in Newport. It's an old "Jody Call" cadence…may no longer be relevant to SNA/SNFO production for all I know...