• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

$522 for a vacuum cleaner

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
You have wings, so I am giving you the benefit of the doubt. WTF are you talking about?

Dawgfan

Pending
pilot
The de-masculation that has occured since tying the knot. I would never have conceived that it was possible to spend that kind of money on a vacuum. In all seriousness, it does a pretty incredible job. I guess the dude really does like things that just work properly.

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
The Hoover Mach 5 is a reasonably priced alternative using the same technology. Of course, with the missus Dyson carries considerably more cachet than Hoover.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
In his defense, I think all married men have been pulled into a restorationpotterypierandbarrell at somepoint in their lives.

Regarding the Dyson:
"It certainly does suck!"
waynes_world.jpg

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Pampered Chef - nuff said (they do have some really cool stuff though.)

Expensive Huggies. Diapers are a rip off.

Yeah, and the little man keeps growing out of the shit I buy. Oh well, I have a son. Nothing more a man can ask for :D Life is good.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
At least you didn't get one of those Kirbys for like $1000. I did get their salesmen to clean my house monthy when I was in Corpus, though. I have a Dyson, but those stainless steel Kirbys always seemed cool. Paying a price for a vacuum that could buy you a perfectly good jalopy seems excessive.