• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

5 Paragraph Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bighead

I was wondering if anyone that has been to PLCsrs or Bulldog has any gouge on the 5 Paragraph order used during SULE 1 and 2 and Squad in the O. I getting ready to go back this summer and I want to try and be as prepared as possible. Any info would be great.

Thanks

pjxc415

pilot
alright i tried copying and posting the gouge from my nrotc website and didn't work well ... i'll try to get permission to give out the password for our site via pms, we have plenty of good gouge ... wouldn't get your hopes up about it though

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Everything you wanted to know about the 5PO and more... straight from the TBS pubs. Enjoy.

peanut3479

pilot
There's lots of good info here, but don't get ahead of yourself. You'll learn exactly what they want you to know for five paragraph orders at OCS. Keep it simple and don't worry about all the other sub-items that come into play as orders get more complex until you get to TBS, where you'll again learn exactly what you need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.