• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

5 MAR 18 SWO Board

mke07

Thank you for this, its a really great resource. I also had no idea you could use formulas in a drive sheets document
Yeah dude makes it super useful so all people have to do is enter their information and then everything is taken care of. You can actually link to other drive sheets as well if you want to do your own calculations/analysis. So you can just pull the information from here into a different, private sheet if you'd like, and your sheet would update with this one.

jakkrabbitslim

SWO-Hopeful
Man I remember when I couldn't read...

It says it at the beginning of this thread, and is also the threads title.

"the NEXT SWO board" - meaning the board immediately following the one this thread is about.

Man I remember when I hadn't developed manners... :D

mke07

"the NEXT SWO board" - meaning the board immediately following the one this thread is about.

Man I remember when I hadn't developed manners... :D
Why do you think we know? I'd be willing to bet someone in the "FY18 Board Schedule" thread would know. We're all submitted and done with that part of our process.

Stupid questions get stupid answers man. I know you'e looking for help but you're about to be an officer. You have to help yourself.

zachm5

Blue Angels Command LPO (Frontman)
For anyone that may not know (mainly fleet applicants) the deadline for submission, as per the revised board schedule, is 26JAN2018. Also had issues with this over in the AMDO forum, which is the other board I'm applying for, applications were being turned away for not have DD Form 2807-2 medical form. This form is not on any Fleet check lists. So just a heads up!

mke07

Reminds me. I'm gonna be more than likely checking out of this board. Best of luck to everyone! If someone else wants to curate the Google sheet let me know.

TheIronMike

Unless its an error on my end, the degree majors section seems to have disappeared. You all may want to go back and type in that info...