• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

4BR/2.5BA home for sale on Whidbey Island

WhiskeySierra6

pilot
We're selling our house in Oak Harbor. About 15 minutes from NASWI in the Swanton Ridge neighborhood. 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1838 square feet, 1/4 acre lot next to a private basketball court and playground. Available to move in July 1st. PM me with questions.
Resized_20200421_173943.jpg
Resized_20200421_171242.jpg

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Hah, small world.....my kid was the one messing with the snail when you drove up tonight

GLWS!

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
You’re in Oak Harbor?

Yessir.....got here a couple months ago. As beautiful and awesome as I had always imagined/remembered it being. Good to finally be "home" ish. You guys keep these awesome ranges a secret from the rest of us :)

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yessir.....got here a couple months ago. As beautiful and awesome as I had always imagined/remembered it being. Good to finally be "home" ish. You guys keep these awesome ranges a secret from the rest of us :)
That’s awesome. Are you doing a CI gig?