• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

4bd/3 full ba Corpus Christi Southside Home For Rent

goldielocks

NAS Corpus Christi Southside Home for rent- 1 owner, VT-28 IP & spouse heading back to the fleet.

*Located on Wooldridge Between Rodd Field Road and Airline.

· 4 bedroom/3 full bath/ 2 car garage home
· 2050 Sq/ft
· Commercial size washer & included
· 8 minutes to either NAS Corpus Christi gates, 5 minutes to most shopping/HEBs, 15 minutes to beach/island.
· Stainless steel appliances, granite on every counter-top, all tile and Berber flooring. Tiled back patio and large backyard.
· Huge pie-shaped lot in a quiet cul-de-sac with fully landscaped front yard. Brand new neighborhood with very friendly neighbors. Backs up to local trails for jogging or walking the dog.

$500 Deposit, $1800 a month. $500 deposit will be credited on last month’s rent. The property will be professionally managed as we will end up at NAS Whidbey via Kingsville. Roommates and pets are okay. IP husband is living in the house until a renter is found and we only need a couple weeks notice to get moved out completely to Kingsville- available anytime.
Lisa @ 361.728.3496
PM me with any questions.
More Pictures:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24392884@N06/

Attachments

• Front of house.jpg
    Front of house.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 94
  • Dining Room.jpg
    Dining Room.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 76
  • Kitchen.jpg
    Kitchen.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 83
  • living room.jpg
    living room.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 74
  • guest bath.jpg
    guest bath.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 65
  • guest bedroom.jpg
    guest bedroom.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 65

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Nice place.....where are you and Gramps headed?? It seems like you havn't been there that long.

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
No kidding! Gone already huh??? What will you do with the hole in your heart now that Corpus isn't there to fill it?:D;)

goldielocks

Isn't a 'growler' a turd?

I take it Mr. Goldielocks got picked up as well?

Yes Mr. Goldielocks did, it's even better than I thought, he's going to be flying Growlers...I mean the 'Shocker'...and thanks for answering all my questions and passing on the knowledge MB. It was a great help- I owe you one!:D You gotta come visit us in WA...I'll take you out on the town...don't worry the water is TOOOO cold for manatees to survive in *wink* *wink*

Mumbles-

Gramps put in for a jet transition and got it. He's a VAQ guy now and couldn't be more excited about F-18s because it's what he's always wanted to do. Are you coming back to Whidbey?

Scoober-

I don't know what I will do w/out Corpus? Who wouldn't miss that terrible smell coming from Laguna shores? The lack of actual 'things to do' besides drink and eat your sorrows away? The un-licensed, un-insured drivers? The petty crime? The gangs? The poor education system funded by one of the highest property tax rates in the country? The..you know... 'dirty-ness' of Crapus?

I don't know good buddy...let me comptenplate that while I sit on my deck sipping a Pyramid, watching the pattern over Whidbey Island and enjoying my view of the ocean in my fantastic new N. Camano Island home....:D See picture below!

PM me when you get Whidbey orders Scoober! Ricketts will be here mid-April...we'll all hit the local hangout and one of my favorite places in the whole world- The Brown Lantern...beers on me!

-Goldie

Attachments

• deck view small.jpg
    deck view small.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 69

othromas

AEDO livin’ the dream
pilot
I'm heading that way too--good to hear you're heading away from the Shining City by the Sea...