• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

4 year degree in 3

maxlife

Hi Im a college freshman in a non-tech degree program (aviation) who after summer school this year will only need 4 more semester to graduate. Can I apply for BDCP now (over the summer)? How often does the board meet, sorry I know the answer is here somewhere. Thanks.

jg5343

FLY NAVY...Divers need the work
pilot
For a non-tech degree they will pay you to go to school for two years. So yes you can apply now. You will submit a degree plan signed by your school's advisory that states a planned grad date. Just follow that, and you should be good to go. Not sure about the board. Good luck!

Tom

pilot
Contributor
The board meets twice a month for pilot, which I assume you are persueing. I'm doing the same thing with an aviation degree in three years. To even submit your application with the non-technical degree you must be within 24 months of graduation. This means that you can not formally submit your application until you hand your transcript from this spring to your recruiter.

jg5343

FLY NAVY...Divers need the work
pilot
That being said, now would be a good time to start your package since it takes a few months to complete. That way you will be ready to submit on day one of eligibility.