• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

4 week Inspections

Status
Not open for further replies.

nukwife

My husband will have his 4 week inspection this next thursday and I was wondering if he will be able to call and tell me whether or not he passed so I can know if he will have liberty or not. Anyone know the process?

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
Most likely he'll get to call on Friday night if his class secures. Someone else chime in if that's changed.

Sabre170

None
Is it advisable to start now in folding and ironing all the underwear, socks and shirts you will need for the inspection and keep them in a box in your car until the time you need them. This way you will have more time for the other inspectable items?

While on active duty, I had an inspection box. In it was everything I needed from medals and ribbons to underwear and tshirts all ready pressed and taped together waiting for the next inspection. All I had to do was take the tape off, clean the lint and set up my wall locker.

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
You can try, but you'll need to know how everything needs to be stenciled, the dimensions, etc. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.