• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

4 Feb 2018 OCS Class

gnapex94

Hey yeah for sure:

Applied For: Intel
COLLEGE: Northeastern University, BA History + minors in Business Admin and Environmental Science
GPA: 3.6
First contact w/ OR: July 2017
For Sept Intel Board
OAR: 60
WORK: 1 year in HR + 6 month embassy internship
Recommenders: Prof, Prof, Academic Advisor

Looks like your OAR is coming up! Best of luck- I did a lot of the online prep stuff which was helpful and I think was analogous in difficulty level. Biggest advice I have it don't rush. It's a "reactive" test so you don't have a set number of questions - you only know the time length which is helpfully on a timer on the screen. I rushed through the math and mechanical sections because I didn't know the number of questions and did not want to not finish everything. At least for math I still had like 5 minutes though. Many of the questions are doable but lengthy and I think I would have done better if I had slowed down.

abctotheabc

Hey yeah for sure:

Applied For: Intel
COLLEGE: Northeastern University, BA History + minors in Business Admin and Environmental Science
GPA: 3.6
First contact w/ OR: July 2017
For Sept Intel Board
OAR: 60
WORK: 1 year in HR + 6 month embassy internship
Recommenders: Prof, Prof, Academic Advisor

Looks like your OAR is coming up! Best of luck- I did a lot of the online prep stuff which was helpful and I think was analogous in difficulty level. Biggest advice I have it don't rush. It's a "reactive" test so you don't have a set number of questions - you only know the time length which is helpfully on a timer on the screen. I rushed through the math and mechanical sections because I didn't know the number of questions and did not want to not finish everything. At least for math I still had like 5 minutes though. Many of the questions are doable but lengthy and I think I would have done better if I had slowed down.

Thank you, man! I really appreciate it. Congrats to you! Hopefully I get as lucky with the Intel boards.

Rockriver

pilot
...no one cares for your things like you do, so always keep track of your processes and keep personal paper records of your achievements.

Yes, yes, yes to this great advice! You will need to have complete trust in your LSO and cat officer, but not a yeoman in the Admin Department. Been there, didn’t do that, suffered the consequences.

BAR

Just got my FINSEL for this class for INTEL! Bit short notice but swearing in asap...
What date did you put on your app for the earliest date you could leave? I'm still waiting for my FINSEL for intel.. hoping to leave asap. Thanks!