• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

4 bedroom house in Corpus on the island

KCOTT

remember to pillage before you burn
pilot
Currently a long term med down student. Two of my roommates have already graduated, my other roommate is in RI's right now and will probably be moving out in the next month. When I get back med up (tore my ACL), not sure if I'm going to have to start over (haven't flown since January), or just have a bunch of warm-ups. Haven't soloed yet so still pretty early in the syllabus. Anyway, I'd hate to give up this place as it's on the island and there's the canal in our backyard with a deck. I have a dog so pets are fine here. You can shoot me an email at kevin.cottingham@gmail.com. If you want to check it out on google maps, the address is 13809 Mizzen St. I'm still not sure if I want to try and replace my roommates or just move out all together. Oh yeah, rent is about $500/person.

img4689v.jpg

img4676j.jpg