• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

4/2 House in Oakleaf Plantation For Rent - NAS Jacksonville

Pilot123

pilot
I'm posting this for our landlords. We are purchasing a house and moving out of the rental. They are an active duty couple and have been fantastic to rent from and have always been very flexible and quick to react to any issues that have come up. We have been very happy out here and are actually moving less than 1 mile away. Pets are allowed.

This is their rental posting as listed on AHRN:

Located just 17 miles from NAS JAX, 12 miles from NAS CECIL FIELD, and 38 miles from NAS MAYPORT.

Beautiful full-brick home, like new, built in 2006 on a premium lot, single-story, open floor plan, 2008 square feet, energy-efficient, perfect for a family. It has 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, a formal dining room, and a 2 car garage. We added a screened in (300 square foot) covered porch out back, perfect for entertaining or for an outdoor playroom. Added a 100 square foot paved area, perfect for the grill. Entire back yard is fully fenced with a 6-foot white vinyl privacy fence.

Master bedroom is extremely spacious with vaulted ceilings and a ceiling fan. Walk-in closet is off the master bath. Master bath has a garden tub, "his and hers" separate vanities, enclosed glass and tile shower with 2 shower heads, and a phone in the private toilet area. Extremely spacious kitchen includes upgraded cabinetry and an island with built-in storage. Perfect kitchen for entertaining as it overlooks the living room. The laundry room is directly off of the kitchen.

All appliances, including washer and dryer, stay with the property. Living room is wired for surround sound, which is also wired to the outdoor patio. Master bedroom, master bath, kitchen, and dining room are all equipped with dimmers on the lights. All but one bedroom have ceiling fans. 2 car garage has an attic with ladder access. Garage comes with tool bench and lots of shelving for storage.

Rental property comes with access to Oakleaf Village Athletic Center and Plantation Oaks Athletic Center, both multi-million dollar fitness centers. Residency also includes access to 2 family-style fun pools with water slides, splashgrounds, and kiddie areas. There is also 1 lap pool in Phase 1 of Oakleaf Plantation. Residency also includes beautiful jogging trails, soccer and baseball fields, tennis and basketball courts, many neighborhood parks, lakes to feed ducks and other wildlife, and beautiful surroundings. Our home is located just 1 mile from the brand new Publix grocery store/shopping center and within 5 miles from a Target SuperCenter/Shopping Center with lots of family dining and many new stores. We are also close to all neighborhood schools which include Plantation Oaks Elementary, Oakleaf School, and Middleburg High School. The bus route runs right by our home.

For more information on Oakleaf Plantation, please go to www.oakleafplantation.com or www.oakleafresidents.com for neighborhood information and activities.

Please call me (rather than send a message) to make an appointment to see the home or for any questions. 904-521-1714 or 619-934-4661. Thank You! :)

Attachments

• 611 Chestwood Chase.jpg
    611 Chestwood Chase.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 76
  • 611 Chestwood Chase2.jpg
    611 Chestwood Chase2.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 611 Chestwood Chase3.jpg
    611 Chestwood Chase3.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 70
  • 611 Chestwood Chase4.jpg
    611 Chestwood Chase4.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 68
  • 611 Chestwood Chase5.jpg
    611 Chestwood Chase5.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 73

Angels

Contributor
I didn't see when this would be available or the monthly rent. Could you please pm me or post? Thank you.

Pilot123

pilot
UPDATE:

Sorry about that. I copied and pasted most of the rental listing off of AHRN with out checking to make sure those items were included.

Rent is $1350/month. Listed as available October 15 but that is flexible. We can be out sonner if needed.

Contifab5

I know this was posted last fall, but did this house ever get rented? If not, is it available to? If so, when will it be available to rent again?
Thanks!