• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

4/2 All brick 1860 SQ FT West Side Close to NAS JAX

jus2mch

MOTIVATOR
Contributor
http://www.signaturerealestatejacksonville.com/srem/property4rent_detail.asp?id=230

Adams home built 2004 all brick 1860 4/2 2 car garage on a manmade pond with access to community pool. Located 7 miles from the front gate at NAS JAX. The house is also 3 miles from the Orange Park Mall/all the restaurants, 1 mile from Navy Federal, and half a mile from the post office.

From the house there are three main routes through Blanding Blvd to the base for traffic purposes. 12-17 minutes from Collins road no traffic (depends on how lucky you are with the traffic signals, or getting stuck with the train thats when you take 295), 25-40 with traffic. 17-24 minutes through 103rd with no traffic, dont even ask about with. 10-20 minutes 295 no traffic, slammed with. (These were my times from about 5-6 years ago)

The house is as close to the base you can possibly get without hearing a train come through your front door, or having a freeway in your backyard. You will also miss most of the bad traffic congestion in this location, because the home is located just North of Orange Park, so you avoid the majority of the traffic going toward Oak Leaf south of 295. If you're interested you can check it out on the Signature Realty website link posted above, or contact me via PM or on here.

The home will be available in the beginning of February. Still working a firm date with the current tenant. He is an NFO going PCS OCONUS, so just waiting for him to finalize some paperwork. Asking $1295 mo (small pets negotiable w/ deposit), and would prefer another officer. Might be able to work with the price depending on length of lease, and maybe even a little more if you are an AW member.

Property Managers contact info is:
Charles- 904-233-7794

Attachments

• final guest bathroom.JPG
    final guest bathroom.JPG
    207.8 KB · Views: 29
  • final master bathroom.JPG
    final master bathroom.JPG
    216.8 KB · Views: 27
  • house3.JPG
    house3.JPG
    432.7 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCF0299.JPG
    DSCF0299.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 25
  • final our house.JPG
    final our house.JPG
    420.9 KB · Views: 36
  • final foyer.JPG
    final foyer.JPG
    429.9 KB · Views: 27
  • final kitchen.JPG
    final kitchen.JPG
    405.4 KB · Views: 28

jus2mch

MOTIVATOR
Contributor
Update: The house is now fully vacated and ready for tenants. Feel free to contact property manager, or myself with any questions. Thanks.

jus2mch

MOTIVATOR
Contributor
Yeah, Hover Girls is actually proactive about managing my property unlike the previous company. If anyone is moving to Jax and wants an opinion about Signature Realty feel free to contact me.