• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

$360 2 SNA's need roomate in apt between NASP and NASWF

navy05

SNA's need a roomate by Nov. 3 BDR 2 BATH apt in Governor's Gate Apt complex in NW Pensacola. Equal distance from NAS Whiting Field and NAS Pensacola. Close to two malls, airport, entertainment, lots of restaurants, and I-10. This complex is located in one of the most upscale and convenient areas in Pensacola. Governors Gate is one of the most popular areas to live in for flight students. Rent is only $360 + 1/3 utilities (pocket over 1/2 your BAH!). Very cheap considering it's ONE OF THE NICEST APT COMMUNITIES IN PENSACOLA. Very military friendly. Please PM for details! Pics below...

Emercial
http://www.apartmentguide.com/apartments/Florida/Pensacola/8389/PropertyOverView.aspx

Attachments

• gg1.jpg
    gg1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 89
  • gg2.jpg
    gg2.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 69
  • gg3.jpg
    gg3.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 100
  • gg4.jpg
    gg4.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 113

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
This complex is located in one of the most upscale and convenient areas in Pensacola.

Kinda putting cashmere on a camel here...:icon_wink

Nah...seriously...good deal, nice place...especially if you are going to Milton...

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
Kinda putting cashmere on a camel here...:icon_wink

Nah...seriously...good deal, nice place...especially if you are going to Milton...

I was gonna say somehing like that. There really aren't any convenient or upscale areas in Pcola. Closest thing to upscale would be Scenic Hwy south of I-10.