• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31 August 2002 OCS Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNC141

What's up BB? I will be there with ya. Oh boy...I can hardly wait to get a butt whoopin, how about you? We will have to laugh it off together (but not in front of the DI's of course). Send me an email if you get the chance. I think I am going to head down a day early. Maybe we can catch up for our last burger and beer on the 30th. Do you by chance know our class number?

See you soon.

Brad Byers
bbyers37@email.unc.edu

Marko

I will be joining you guys on the 31st. I am planning on getting down there a day or two early. So if you guys want to meet up send me an e-mail.

Matt

Rob81

hey guys, im in the 31st clas as well. i should be getting into p-cola on the 29th i sent all three of you emails so hopefully we can meet up a day or 2 before. Brad, hope your training is still goin great.
-Rob Bichan
Rbichan@aol.com

BB

Getting together for a beer and little PT before reporting on the 31st sounds good.

Hey, has anyone received their orders yet? I was instructed that they should show up about a month out from going. Also, I haven't been given the class number, but if anyone else has it, could you post it for the rest of us that have been left in the dark?

Good luck on training. Keep it up the clock is ticking!

Rob81

my recruiter said i need to come pick up my orders next week, so i should know the class number then. ill post it as soon as i find it out
-Rob

BB

Pap and Rob, thanks for the update/info. I had better contact my Recruiter ASAP (still haven't received my orders).

RC

Pap,
Im in the OCS class that picks up on 24/25 Aug 02 - and i was told that i was in class 06-03

Edited by - RC on 08/07/2002 11:18:31

SmithS

Pap,
When you say rolled, do you mean people that got hurt or had physical problems? Also, how many of those 50-55 candidates have quit? What would you say is the biggest reason a candidate gets rolled? Thanks for your info.

RC

Pap -
Awesome info - is most of the rolling due to academics, physical, or med reasons? Are the people that are rolling losing designators?

Edited by - RC on 08/07/2002 23:21:03

BB

Pap-

Besides all the other questions (about getting rolled), could you tell us the make-up of your class, meaning the percentage of your current class that is male/female, prior/non-priorenlisted, etc.?
Also, what is the most common type of injury?

Status
Not open for further replies.