• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

30th Anniversary of Top Gun

Austin-Powers

Powers By Name, Powers By Reputation
That was a good read, I like how he complains about too many patches on Mav, but fails to talk about the fact he's on a taxiway trying to race an F-14, haven't you noticed there's no anniversary for Iron Eagle? Let's keep it that way :D

LuckyMcFly

I shared the link with my brother who is a P-8 instructor. We both thoroughly enjoyed it, thanks for posting it on here.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
haven't you noticed there's no anniversary for Iron Eagle? Let's keep it that way :D
Don't hate. As a child of the 80's, Iron Eagle was the gateway drug for kids who were young enough to watch Top Gun for the first time and think all the kissing was gross.

Austin-Powers

Powers By Name, Powers By Reputation
Don't hate. As a child of the 80's, Iron Eagle was the gateway drug for kids who were young enough to watch Top Gun for the first time and think all the kissing was gross.

Iron Eagle is like poor quality street crack but Top Gun is like pure uncut Columbian Escobar-ish cocaine. I'm glad Nittany that you were smart enough to watch Top Gun and joined the Navy because of it, and not become a Doug Masters :D