• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

3 October 2016 Pilot/NFO Board

achaudoin

Since I have to be in an OCS class by Feb. 1 since I am a non-prior age critical applicant, is it even possible for me to still make a class?

Also age critical, will be 27 in April. Fingers crossed to make a class. Hoping stranger things have happened.

lusos

A man's gotta eat
*** BOARD HAS BEEN MOVED TO 14 NOV, KITS DUE TO NRC 17 OCT ***
@RUFiO181 ,

I hate to pry, but do you know why the board would be moved? Would it be due to lack of applicants or is it a timing issue with the next board and winter cruise or something of the sort? I haven't seen many of these on AW being moved around so I'm kind of curious as I thought a "rolling" board meant it rolls when -x- number of applicants are reached.

Thanks!

exNavyOffRec

@RUFiO181 ,

I hate to pry, but do you know why the board would be moved? Would it be due to lack of applicants or is it a timing issue with the next board and winter cruise or something of the sort? I haven't seen many of these on AW being moved around so I'm kind of curious as I thought a "rolling" board meant it rolls when -x- number of applicants are reached.

Thanks!

When they board dates are put out they are just a guide, they may or may not need all of those boards, they may or may not happen on that day, they don't know anyone's travel schedule at that time or what else is going on, the board dates are just a guide until the board actually convenes.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
@RUFiO181 ,

Thanks!

Because you touch yourself at night.

lusos

A man's gotta eat
Because you touch yourself at night.
hqdefault.jpg

:(

JukeboxEmperor

Wants into space
None
Package is with my Department Head now on the way to the XO. It really looks like I might make this one. Hell of a feeling to finally have this thing out of my hands after building it up and fiddling with it for two year! YIP!

Potatum

With the board being moved, looks like I will definitely be in this one. Hope to get good news with all of you!

Justin Dowd

HeloGuy87
My package is finally in the mix! Hope to get good news at the end of November.
I Thought you don't have your degree conferred yet? How did you submit... I was told by the officer recruiter that if your package is rejected because of no conferred degree you have to start the process over....