• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

3 bdrm / 2 bath Ranch House in Ocean Lakes area in VA Beach for Rent - Waterfront

rdraider04

Proud Pilot's Wife
Minutes from the beach in the desirable Ocean Lakes subdivision near NAS Oceana, this house is over 1,500 square feet of living space, fenced yard, beautiful waterfront backyard property with a lake including a dock to go fishing, 3 bedrooms to include a huge master suite, 2baths, eat-in kitchen, dining room, and much more. Access to three neighborhood pools, clubhouse, tennis & basketball courts are included. Brand new Dishwasher, refrigerator, countertops,microwave, range, windows, fresh paint through out the house and washer and dryer hookups included. $1,800/month + deposit. Pets welcomed. Available December 10th. Call property manager Cheralyn Whetstone 757-430-1853 office or email cheralyn@cox.net for more information or to view the property.

Attachments

• Front of the house.jpg
    Front of the house.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Dock 2.jpg
    Dock 2.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Backyard dock.jpg
    Backyard dock.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 14

Fred

What elementary and middle school is it zoned for Nicole? We have friends moving out here in Jan. They have a 4th and 6th grader.

Fred

Thanks, they want PA Middle. Plus, I just realized you don't have a garage. I know he has a ton of tools, plus a jet ski. I'll keep my ears open if anyone is looking in that area for you. Good luck.