• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

3 bdrm 1 bath house PET FRIENDLY in Hampton (Near NAS Norfolk, NSA Norfolk, Langley)

mh53eflyguy

Stashed...again.
PETS OK!!!!

Cheery Hampton/Buckroe Beach home in quiet family neighborhood available immediately.

Address: 1550 Slater Ave Hampton, VA.

The house is in excellent condition, and has 3 Bedrooms, 1 bath, dining room, large living room, and very large fenced backyard with a spacious shed. It has Central AC/Heat and washer/dryer hookups. Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher are very new and are included. All appliances (Heater/A/C unit, water heater, and kitchen appliances) were replaced within the past 5 years and most are EnergyStar rated! Hardwood floors throughout. Close to NAS and NOB Norfolk, Langley AFB, and Fort Monroe. Easy access to I-64 for Norfolk. Close to Newport News Shipyard. Walking distance (1/2 Mile) to Buckroe Beach and the new Buckroe Beach Fishing Pier. Close to good schools and daycare. Not far from Commissary at Langley.

Large pet friendly!(breed restrictions apply, as with a pet deposit fee)

$1100.00 a month.
I'm using a property manager, so please call John Pane at (757) 850-2300 with inquiries and to view this wonderful home!

Email me at scott.t.shea@gmail.com for more pictures. You can also see the property manager's website here:http://www.allied-brokers.com/Rental_Details.asp?ID=268
house2.jpg

Attachments

• house2.JPG
    house2.JPG
    179.2 KB · Views: 12
  • house4.JPG
    house4.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 24
  • house5.JPG
    house5.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 26
  • house6.JPG