• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

3.3 Minimum GPA to stay in?

CaptainRon

pilot
Contributor
I've already been pro rec'd. Assuming I get final select, I'll be in the BDCP. My recruiter told me today that I have to get a minimum of a 3.3 GPA each of my two remaining semesters in college.

How strict is this? Seems a little high.

Right now I'm only taking 4 classes, and two of them are absolute brain busters. There's a good chance I could get something like 2 Bs, a B+, and an A-...which is only a 3.25.

Anybody had any problems maintaining their GPA when in BDCP? What will happen to me if I get below a 3.3?

GatorBoy44

I'm pretty sure that your overall just has to be 3.0, at least that is what the contact report I've filled out twice a month indicates.

Tom

pilot
Contributor
BDCP, for me, is 2.7. I'm pretty sure NUPOC is 3.0 and CEC is 3.3. NUPOC and CEC maybe reversed, but if you are going pilot then it should be 2.7.

GatorBoy44

No idea, I really wouldn't like to find out...just kidding. I would just ask your recruiter, it can't be that bad, or it could be really bad (like losing your slot or not getting paid anymore). Your recruiter is your friend, give him a call.