• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

$290 a month room for rent in P-Cola

punisher

Two flight students looking for a roommate in Emerald Shores. Rent is $290 plus utilities. Definately the best you will find around. 3 Bedroom house is furnished except for 3rd room. Big kitchen, back yard, garage. Don't have to sign lease. Perfect for A-poolers or Training wing 6 Students. Emerald Shores is about a 2 minute drive to the Back Gate of NAS Pensacola. Basically an amazing deal. Contact Ian Hutter at ianphutter@gmail.com or 850-512-2037

punisher

Pictures of the house

2240503870060916728bWYLPl_th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Click on picture for more pictures...Just so you know...the living room is now furnished much more nicely...I took these pictures a while ago but if you need more than just let me know

Ian

mlangy

hey I'm looking for a place in Pcola.. I'm going to flight school and my report date is 3 AUG.. is it still available? my number is 5088731412