• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 29-April 2018 OCS Class

Nick Kislak

Checking in, received the orders today, going for SWO. Maybe somebody know the length of the SWO school after OCS and can give advise about moving dependents? I was searching the forum, but couldn't find enough information, so I apologize if this questions already answered.

abctotheabc

Checking in, received the orders today, going for SWO. Maybe somebody know the length of the SWO school after OCS and can give advise about moving dependents? I was searching the forum, but couldn't find enough information, so I apologize if this questions already answered.

BDOC is 8 weeks I believe.

kpricer

I received mine a few days after my original post.
That's good news. It's been a few weeks for me already. I'm coming out of the Houston area recruiting district, but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. I'm hoping my date will stand because I've already had some troubles with paperwork ending up on the wrong person's desk which set me back a few months already. It's great to have found someone with the same OCS date though!

Legate.landon

Got the call from my recruiter this morning that I have been put into this class. Going in for NFO. Still waiting on my FINSEL.

Looking forward to meeting you all at OCS!

kpricer

Got the call from my recruiter this morning that I have been put into this class. Going in for NFO. Still waiting on my FINSEL.

Looking forward to meeting you all at OCS!
Congrats! I'm going in for pilot (but I was trying so hard for NFO). Also still waiting for my FINSEL. What area are you coming from? Should we maybe consider making a Facebook page or something?